You can get the ordered goods in 3 ways:
- Pick-up at Rock ‘ n ‘ Roll bar (Vilniaus g. 128, Šiauliai) – 0.00 €;
- Delivery via Omniva mailboxes-2.90 €;
- Delivery by courier – 4.90 €.
1. The buyer, having chosen the delivery service during the order, undertakes to indicate the exact place of delivery of the goods.
2. The buyer undertakes to accept the goods himself. In the event that the buyer cannot accept the goods himself, and the goods are delivered to the specified address, the buyer does not have the right to express claims to the seller about the delivery of the goods to the wrong entity.
3. The goods are delivered by the seller or authorized representative (Courier) of the seller.
4. The seller delivers the goods to the buyer in accordance with the terms specified in the product descriptions. These terms are preliminary, and also do not apply in cases where the seller’s warehouse does not have the necessary goods, and the buyer is informed about the shortage of the ordered goods. At the same time, the buyer agrees that in exceptional cases the delivery of the goods may be delayed due to unforeseen circumstances beyond the seller’s control. In this case, the seller undertakes to immediately contact the buyer and agree on the terms of delivery of the goods.
5. In all cases, the seller is released from liability for violation of the terms of delivery of the goods, if the goods are not presented to the buyer or are not delivered in due time due to the fault of the buyer or due to circumstances beyond the control of the seller.
6. The buyer must in all cases immediately inform the seller if the shipment is presented in crumpled or otherwise damaged packaging, if the shipment contains unsolicited goods or their incorrect quantity, incomplete equipment of the product.
7. In all cases, the buyer, having noticed violations of the package during delivery, must indicate comments in the delivery document provided by the courier or draw up a separate act on these violations. The buyer must do this in the presence of The Courier. In the absence of such actions, the seller is exempted from liability against the buyer for violations of the goods in connection with violations of the packaging, which the buyer did not mark in the courier delivery document.