In order to exchange or return the product, you must fulfill the following conditions:
- Before the exchange or repayment period expires (read more below).
- Replaceable or returned goods are in perfect order (read more below).
- Submit acquisition documents (cash receipt or VAT invoice).
You can change or return the product in the following ways after informing the seller (read more below):
- Rock ‘N’ Roll bar (Vilniaus g. 128, Šiauliai).
- via Omniva post office.
EXCHANGE / RETURN RULES
1. The defects of the goods sold are eliminated, the defective goods are replaced, returned according to the minister of economy of the Republic of Lithuania in 2001. June 29 order no 217″ on the approval of the rules for the return and exchange of things ” by the approved rules for the return and exchange of things, except in cases where the contract cannot be waived in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Lithuania (when the contract is concluded for the sale of hygiene products – bedding items; see. information on the website “Consumer Center” http://www.vartotojucentras.lt/istatymas.php?id=1038,” features of the return and exchange of non-food goods ” clause 18.).
2. To return the item (s) in accordance with the rules 1. the buyer can do this within 14 (fourteen) working days from the date of delivery of the goods to the buyer, informing the seller by the means of contact indicated in the Contact section, indicating the name of the returned product, the order number and the reasons for the return. If the end of the repayment period coincides with the non-working day, it is extended to the nearest working day.
3. When returning the goods to the buyer, the following conditions must be observed:
3.1. the returned item must be in the original neat packaging;
3.2. the item must be undamaged by the buyer;
3.3. the product must be unused, not losing its marketable appearance (intact labels, protective films, etc.).) (this item does not apply in case of Return of defective goods);
3.4. the returned item must be of the same configuration as the buyer received it;
3.5. when returning a product, it is necessary to provide a document on its purchase (cashier’s receipt or VAT invoice).
4. The seller has the right not to accept the goods returned by the buyer if the buyer does not comply with 3. the article establishes the procedure for returning goods.
5. Money for returned goods in all cases is transferred only to the payer’s bank account. The money for the goods will be returned to the buyer within 14 days after the statement of refusal of the purchase, but the refund may be delayed without receiving the returned goods or proof that they have been sent. Delivery charges are non-refundable and deducted from the refund. If the buyer returns the item purchased at a discount, the amount paid for the item with a valid discount is returned. The cost of returning the product shall be borne by the buyer.
6. When returning the received wrong product and/or defective product, the seller undertakes to withdraw such goods and replace them with similar suitable goods. Goods of inadequate quality are exchanged or returned in accordance with the “return and Exchange rules approved in 2001. June 29 order of the minister of economy no. 217.“
7. In the event that the seller does not have the goods suitable for replacement, the amount paid is returned to the buyer, not counting the price for delivery.
8. When the goods are delivered by third parties, the seller is not responsible for any act or omission of third parties providing delivery services and the occurrence of associated negative consequences.