You can pay for goods in 2 ways:
- Payment using e-mail. banking (Paysera contribution collection system);
- Payment by cash or bank card if the goods are withdrawn at Rock ‘ n ‘ Roll bar (Vilnius
g. 128, Šiauliai).
1. El. mail, the buyer can make purchases around the clock, 7 days a week.
2. The contract begins to be valid from the moment the buyer clicks the “Confirm Order” button, and upon receipt of the order, the seller confirms it – sends a confirmation letter to the e-mail specified by the buyer. by email.
3. Prices for goods by e-mail. and the formed order are indicated in euros, including VAT.
4. The buyer pays for the goods in one of the following ways:
4.1. payment using e-mail. banking (Paysera payment collection system).
4.2. cash or bank card payment if the goods are withdrawn at Rock ‘ n ‘ Roll bar (Vilniaus g. 128, Šiauliai).
5. The buyer undertakes to pay for the goods immediately. Only upon receipt of payment for the goods begins the formation of the parcel of goods and begins the calculation of the term of delivery of the goods.